Your Ad Here

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring Cleaning

Today I started cleaning out 2 of our bedrooms.  Started with the little girls room (it was a huge disaster) and have 2 big bags of toys to take to goodwill.  Sadly Im still not done but needed a change of scenery so I will try to finish it up in the next few days.  Now Im cleaning my room (that I share with Orange Jeep Dad, my husband), underbed (we use it as storage), going through the drawers and next I might tackle the closet.  Mind you with 6 kids, me and orange jeep dad in a 4 bedroom house 5 of us share my not so big walk in closet.  It feels good to purge and get rid of the clutter (junk really or things we have grown out of), makes this mom happy to have a clean house, well I hope to have a clean, organized house before my 10 and 11 yr olds go back to school in a week.  So we are off to a good start!

No comments:

Post a Comment