Your Ad Here

Friday, March 18, 2011

AB's Cosmo Bag

Cosmo bag
I bought the AB Style Stitches book about two weeks ago and just finished my first bag.  Let me take you back and give a little history.....I just got my sewing machine in mid February (my wonderful husband got it for me for Valentines day) and had little experience, well none really, unless you count 7th and 8th grade home economics.


Picture of inside my bag.
Since then I have made my girls skirts, little felt birthday bags, working on peek a boo bags and more.  Now it brings us back to my bag, AB considered it an easy pattern but for a newbie like me it was a little more challenging.  Some of her verbiage is hard to decode and I was very grateful for Jem Jam's sew along, her pictures were helpful.  I so wish I had someone to talk with and ask questions because the exterior side pockets did not have a great directions.

I had to use trial and error and Im still not sure if I did it correctly but I was getting flustered so I just went with what I had.  I did get it finished and Im very happy with the ending result.  Feel free to ask any questions and I will try to help, keep in mind Im not an expert by any means.

No comments:

Post a Comment